Aditech dampers can be used wherever motion sequences need to be controlled or damped. The load range is between 20 and 20,000 Newtons. All installation dimensions incl. stroke are type-specific or adapted to the necessary requirements. With different travel distances and speeds, each side can be adjusted individually within the scope of its damping force.
- a = automatically extending piston rod
- p = progressive damping characteristics
- eg = controlled by one side
- bg = controlled by both sides
- M = extract rod with magnet
- ABS = anti-lock braking system
- ZR = tooth adjustment
Kind of adjustment:
- ZR = progressive adjustment in the specified load range by sprocket adjustment.
- IK = normal regulation by adjusting the screw in the piston rod.
Various range of use:
- Elevator technology
- Gate and door drives
- Machinery and equipment
- Materials handling technology (transport belts)
- Medical sector (rehabilitation equipment)
- For sports equipment
Special constructions for your special application on request.
Finish: galvanized (on request other types of corrosion protection)
It is essential to make sure that the piston rod isn’t damaged mechanically, thermally or chemically!